Basalt Downtown Riverfront Condo$1,743/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Condo
Neighborhood Downtown Basalt
Downtown Condo on the Banks of the Roaring Fork River
Central mid-valley location situated at the Confluence of the Frying Pan And Roaring Fork Rivers just right outside the front door! Located within walking distance of downtown Basalt. Beautifully furnished with Mountain Rustic furnishings & accessories. Sleeps a maximum of 3 (one queen and one twin-sized pull out sofa in den), 2 full baths, breakfast bar & barstools, dining table w/ 4 chairs, cozy couch & overstuffed chair, gas log fireplace, WiFi setup, flat screen TV, nice accessories and a fully furnished kitchen. Also compact washer & dryer! Elevator access plus one assigned covered parking space in building garage. Public transportation just across the street.
- Standard Rate: $249 nightly (2 night min stay)
- Cleaning Fee: $125 (N/N) – Non-refundable cleaning fee is due at check-in, made payable to the housekeeper
- Tax Rate: 12.2%
- 50 % DUE AT TIME OF RESERVATION; 50% DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN DATE. A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $2500 is required by placing a credit card on file with Happy Real Estate. Payment by check or bank transfer. No credit cards accepted for rental rates. A signed Rental Occupancy Agreement confirms reservation w/receipt of 50% deposit up front. Full payment due for reservations less than 30 days.
- Max. occupancy 3
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1 – 1 queen bed
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area Seats 4
- Kitchen Includes: Keurig Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Toaster, Pantry Items
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
Trudi Watkins-Johnson is the owner’s Property Manager and has been managing owner’s properties since 2007. I am a licensed real estate broker at Engel & Volkers Roaring Fork. I have been selling real estate and managing owner’s properties since 2007. I excel in paying close attention to details and making sure you will have a care-free vacation in Basalt & the Roaring Fork Valley. Please check the www.happyrealestatebasalt.com website for client testimonials. I am a Colorado native, born in Denver and raised in Broomfield, CO. I am a Colorado State University graduate, and I attended graduate school at Oregon State University. I am a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) and I am also certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). I have excellent communication skills and I will always follow thru on my commitments. I currently live in the Basalt /El Jebel area of the Roaring Fork Valley.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT RECEIVING AND SIGNING A RENTAL AGREEMENT THAT WILL BE PROVIDED BY: Engel & Volkers Roaring Fork. Contract will be sent to you once you have stated that you would like to continue with the booking process. Payment is made via check and contract is signed electronically.
“Great location, beautiful accomodations.”
– Guy H.