Basalt, Carbondale and Aspen Relocation Guide
Call Us: (970) 927-4627

Car Registration

Registering a car from out of state in Colorado takes place in your new county of residence, at one of the following offices. Make sure and have the vehicle’s title or current registration, an ID, proof of insurance, and the name and address of the lender if the vehicle is financed.

Driver’s licenses are handled separately, as explained on the Driver’s License page on our site.

Pitkin County
530 E Main St.

Eagle County
0020 Eagle County Dr., Suite A
El  Jebel

Garfield County
109 8th St #200
Glenwood Springs
970- 945-2377‎

Get insider tips on navigating the Roaring Fork Valley like a longtime local

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required